Prior to your holiday baking & hours spent in the kitchen preparing gorgeous looking and tasty treats and back by popular demand is:
Why is this a perfect workshop for food bloggers?
I continually get asked how to shoot better in restaurants with low lighting, or at home in natural light, and without spending wads of cash on equipment. That is exactly what this workshop is all about: simple and affordable solutions that will improve your photographs.
Not a food blogger? But love shooting your kitchen creations and want to learn a few techniques? That’s ok – you’re more than welcome too!
• Workshop: Saturday December 5th, noon-2pm at Campagnolo Restaurant 1020 Main Street
• Q&A with Jackie: following the workshop, from 2pm-3pm over lunch (cost of lunch not included)
• Guaranteed 1-on-1 time for everyone
• I will teach you step-by-step how to set-up your shots using some specific food & beverage examples, using your camera’s manual settings
• We will shoot in a variety of set-ups including natural light, restaurant lighting, and a commonly used softbox lighting setup
• I will be sending out some refresher notes before-hand, and will be giving you some workshop notes to take away from the session
• Cost is $45 (gst included) and there are only 10 spots available = the most personal attention from me during the workshop (this does not include the cost of your lunch). *As of November 23rd there are only 2 spots left!
• All you are required to bring is your camera, it’s manual, a tripod, and your appetite!
• Danno, our trustee volunteer from a previous workshop, took some photos; you can see them all here